Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Fabric on sale

We stopped by a fabric sale and with her $10 we brought home
2 charm packages. She planned, she pinned, she iron, she sewed...
She still has a long way to go but the journey is half the fun.
 


This might be the coolest 6 year old ever!
 
 
 
 
She is teaching Gaitz how to thread the machine.
 
oops! Seam ripping!

 
Ooop! seam ripping AGAIN!
 
Block 1 done. For a 6 year old I'd say its
PERFECT!

BTW my wonderful husband surprised me with a
refurbished singer so my machine now belongs to Sibley.
(Cory had also purchased this machine for me...
like 100 years ago... HA!)
Now he is going to build us both tables.
Hope he hurries because someone is
creeping into my space... haha!
honestly... I've enjoyed being on the
other side of the table from her.
 
Can you tell she is proud!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment