Friday, March 24, 2017

Our annual conference time!

Homeschool conference. 
I came away feeling in awe of the great adventure I'm privileged to be on, inspired to "pack lite" next year and knit our relationships together.
When a room full of women close their eyes and sing doxology with hands lifted you have no choice but to tear up and be grateful! Not to mention I found a great "course" for literary analysis that I might be taking just for my own benefit 😂. Maybe my knowledge will trickle down to the kiddos! 




And to top it off Emily and I were able to have hours of heart to heart talks without interruption and share our addiction to books, hence my new "Green Ember" tee! 
(Without interruption exception the wreck less driving warning 😁. Guess we were that excited!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment