Sunday, April 12, 2020

Lincoln logs, food, nature journals (COVID 19)

Blocks, Nature journals, food
quarantine 2020
I'm writing this on Easter morning, April 12th. As of today we have been on a quarantine from Coronavirus 19 for 30 days. Cory and I continue to go to work, but nothing else! I haven't been inside a store in 30 days. The last store I entered was tractor supply to buy vegetable plants and seed and I'm grateful I did! It has given Merritt something to tend. The kids have gone off the farm a couple times to see grandparents from there yard and the same for a few of our senior citizens from church. Yesterday, we took a trail ride, which was a much needed hiatus! 

Ox Eyed Daisies and Buttercups!






Zoom classroom from writing class





Chili 






Made from scratch, Hot Crossed Buns for Black Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment