Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Duck Days

My family is getting ready for duck season so I was looking back on the one trip I was able to photograph last year. I'm sure taking kids duck hunting is not easy but my husband makes it work! Along with the help of some amazing guys! 

When the water is going to get too deep a piggy back ride will do. 




As a veterinarian I'm around a lot of dogs but this little gal here takes the cake. She was amazing and very well loved!!


This is the hole where Gaitz shot his first duck. After he shot it sounded like fireworks ... The guys noticed he probably winged it so they made sure it wasn't going to get away. It was heartwarming to understand how excited these men were to spread their love of hunting to a 7 year old. 




After the hunt and the adrenaline has worn off and the cold has set in .... but a great time was had by all.







No comments:

Post a Comment