Saturday, November 21, 2015

Supper Club November

Holding true to my self promise of slowing down for the holidays. Along with this promise comes.... Connecting! Connecting with friends last night was a great reminder how we all need this in life. I had decided to leave my camera in the truck so I could connect more but I couldn't leave behind the warmth, exploration and smiles so I brought memories home with me after all.



These kids are determined to make fire....
determined!





Jack C is going to get it and the smaller boys
are ready to see it. 

Where's Sam? incomplete trio?

Stella supervising



April's pie, wonderful 


We are short a couple dads because its hunting season
but these guys hung in there anyhow!
Kids, kids, and more kids


Fatherhood at its best!







Merritt is spider hunting after the Grand-daddy longleg she trapped 
inside got away. 

So inviting!

I know its fuzzy (no tripod available) but
I had to post.... the kids finally got their fire!!










No comments:

Post a Comment