Monday, December 14, 2015

The Nutcracker

What an amazing time!
Just us girls....
 
How many pictures can blogger hold?
I might blow up my feed with too many images but
THESE GIRLS WERE TOO CUTE!

Sibley and Esme are such sweet friends.


Shirley Temples for a special occasion.


a few games of tic tac toe at Bone Fish.
 

Reapplying lipstick after lunch...while giggling


Headed to the show and turning heads


 


We LOVE these ladies!
Columbus Ballet at the River Center
"The Nutcracker"

What's better than watching the Nutcracker?
Pretending to be a ballerina in the lobby
 



 

Guess since I have 2 girls I need to figure out how to tie
these sash bows.


The pearls I wore in my wedding.



 



Merritt was convinced if Mrs. Clare would raise
her dress there would be a visible baby
underneath!!
AND THIS IS WHAT THE BOYS LOOK
LIKE AFTER CORY HAS BABYSAT ALL
DAY!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment