Saturday, January 2, 2016

Duck Hunting 2015


Day 2 










Things I'm thankful for:
His need to explore.
His love of the outdoors.
He promises he makes safe decisions out there and I believe him.
The fellowship he has with a great group of guys.
He keeps in touch.
He sounds excited each and every time we talk.
He reminds me he loves us.
He ask how our day is going.

Things I missed:
Seeing him sitting in his comfy chair in the mornings. 
Planning 2016 with our equal amounts of wanderlust.
Him singing to the kids.
His muck boots.
Sharing the days happenings as it unravels.
His sausage and eggs addiction. 
His voice.
Him tucking the kids in at night.
Knowing he's next to me while I sleep.
Him saying supper was good when we both know it was terrible. 


It's just sad when you make a large pot of coffee and have to pour out half because you forgot you were alone.


A night out with the girls while he's away.

Larkin gave kim a $500 gift certificate to dinners ready for her birthday... LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment