Friday, January 8, 2016

Gillian Elizabeth

Sweet baby girl arrived on New Years Day and I have tried
with all my might not to go visit. Give mama and babe time to rest, something
I've learned from being a mother of 4. That recouping period, that
bonding time is so sacred.
Finally today was the day and how wonderful!!
There are not many people in the world that I can
go lay on her bed, on the other side of her new
baby and chat like sisters... If I haven't said
it before... I love this family.
Welcome Miss Gillian, our love for you can't be contained!
(Loved shooting today when I didn't feel any pressure... Don't know how newborn  photographers do it 😉) 
 
 

 

 



Something about dads... Real dads.... Hands-on loving, laughing dads ... Makes my heart smile. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment