Saturday, September 24, 2016

Making meals and life snipets

While I taught my oldest 4th grade math, dinner miraculously appeared in the crockpot! And yes, she is what's so miraculous!! #homeschool #littlelady #teachthemyoung #lifelessons

If Sib made dinner, it was only fair that while I taught 2nd grade math Gaitz gets the chance to make lunch. He even got excited about the "presentation"! These kids never cease to amaze me!!

Story of World read aloud with a million other projects going on at my feet. After 2 weeks vacation we are trying to "ease" back into routine. #homeschool #storyoftheworld #




Gaitz fixed his cow problem


Snipets from homeschool days




Their way of reciting John 3:16


Merritt's physical therapy 



10:00 am and the house is destroyed and Gaitz has started banging his head on the Saxon math book


I'm on the floor, behind the desk, laying in my belly, enjoying this kiddo! 

Late night reading cricket in Times Square... Another favorite!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment