Friday, October 7, 2016

Leaf change, Science lesson







One of our fearless leaders! 

so proud of her leaf collection

Mrs. Clare, don't leave markers 
laying around for the graffiti artist!


Gaitz is all about leaf collecting now!
Funny story. At the zoo today Gaitz collected leaves from trees. I told him "they won't let you take those out." After he smuggled them out in my sweater a policeman stopped us in the parking lot. He said "hey! Wait right there, I see something suspicious!" Gaitz, Kay and I froze!!! He bent down right in front of Gaitz and Sibley and then pulled a quarter from behind Sibley's ear!!! I could almost hear the sigh of relief from Gaitz as he stood there holding a sweater full of smuggled leaves!!!! "Mom, I thought I was going to drop them and start saying... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, im sorry!" 
Hahah!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment